Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winner of the 5.00 Gift Certificate to Picnic Basket Crafts!

Sorry about doing this a bit early, but man it's been a trying week, my daughter has a bad cold, my son is cranky (never a good sign on the coming down with a cold front) and I'm feeling run down both emotionally and mentally tonight.

So out of a huge amount of e-mail entries and a few blog entries (sorry Blogger is a pill guys and gals I feel your pain), the winner of the 5.00 gift certificate to Picnic Basket Crafts is....

Heather!  Who said, "Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I would love to get some products for my daughter's dry skin & excema that are natural like this! Everything you mentioned sounds really nice!!"

Since you didn't leave your e-mail Heather, please e-mail me at alaskanbargainhunter@gmail.com so that I can get you the details on how to claim your prize :).

Thanks to all who entered and remember to join the Amazon.com giveaway before it closes in a couple of days too!

No comments: